Welcome to the world of MandyLeigh87. News, updates, and things I just find awesome.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Drabble #2

I hope you enjoyed my first drabble. This one is much, much longer. In fact it's two whole chapters. Out of my drabbles that I'll be posting, this is probably the most developed and the one I'd be most likely to continue. I wrote this a LONG time ago. Probably over a year ago. I call him HorseWhisperWard and I have the biggest crush on this guy so I hope you enjoy him. Feel free to leave comments if you'd like : )

Wild Horses (Chapters 1 and 2)

p.s. as before, this is unbeta'd and I reserve the right to continue this at a later date if I choose to.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy I have to say I'm with you, HorseWhisperWard is adorable and he's very easy to fall in love with.
    Bella had blocked all memories of her time spent with her dad as she didn't want to hurt from missing him but unfortunately those memories included Edward, that's why she can't remember him but there's no denying that they both share something deep and it's still there now.
    I loved reading these two chappies, I pray one day you find the time to add to them.
    Thank you for posting and sharing them with us.
    love
    Irene
    xxx

    ReplyDelete